Sunday, April 11, 2010

Impulse

I wrote this a while ago and just need to reiterate an ongoing theme in my thought.

I feel something inside that is compelling me to do something. Thing is I don't know what it is inside and what it is I am supposed to do. Why do I think about either? Because I am not sure if the thing inside is just me making something up, or some aspect of the Universe, or God, or spirit guides or whatever gets in touch with you trying to push me somewhere. This matters because if is my own compulsion, I certainly need to put a different perspective around it than if it comes externally.

Either way, the feeling it creates in me is one of anxiety. I continue to be open to things that come in front of me, to be observant of opportunities. But I just don't feel like the right thing has come there yet. So I continue to try and be patient, while inside my stomach churns with a mixture of excitement and frustration. The compulsion still is there and I am not sure where it will bring me.

No comments: