Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Helped My Shower Pass A Stone

Poor thing. Jumped in the shower this morning and the poor guy was suffering the weakest stream. Standing there naked under the dribble of water, I realized that it would take me a long time to rinse. So I turned off the water and unscrewed all the plumbing. I blew it all out and reassembled it. Still weak. I determined the real problem was in the head of the shower, and so I took that apart and pounded it hard several times against my hand. Lo and behold, a large pebble came out. After that the shower's stream was as strong as ever. I completed my shower in sheer delight at the strength of the stream and the happiness expressed by the water droplets coming out of the shower head now that the stone was passed.

Thus life in the valley continues. My days have been busy. My nights have been busy. The Mellotones will be celebrating their 30th anniversary extravaganza in a few weeks. We will be busy rehearsing. Besides being the entertainment, we are also the servers at the pre-program meal. If any of you plan on being in Monte Vista on the 24th or 25th, I can secure tickets for you. Hurry while supplies last.

I am trying hard not to anticipate being home, but it is difficult not to think about it. I think I will try contracting while I try and determine my next steps. Permanent employment seems silly right now as I ponder where the future will take me. Regular employment seems more like a real possibility for me for the future though. A little turn around in my thought patterns has made this at least an option for me.

Peace and love to all. Remember, don't make it personal. Ciao.

No comments: