Sunday, April 12, 2009

It Is Easter

It is snowing. A lot. I feel a bit melancholy. Holidays make me think of my childhood. Traditions and family all looked at in a different light. Maintaining the spark of childhood, yet growing older and seeing things with a bit more knowledge.

I feel ready to move on now. Not sure to what. Certainly whatever it is will become a new learning experience. My wife has been extremely patient with me. Her enduring friendship is something I will always be thankful for.

I am thankful for all who haven't judged but merely asked and accepted.

Perhaps son I can finally move out of the pathed wood and emerge into the field. There are lots of possible implications to such an approach. The major one is that those around you need to expect the unexpected. I don't think that will be a problem for most. Frolicking in the field of life may feel good to the frolicker, but certainly has implications to those who stand around and which him.

No comments: