Thursday, May 28, 2009

Carhenge

Just a quick note. Went to see Carhenge (check out the photos in the album). It is incredible that Americans can come up with such things. I wonder if in 10,000 years people will be confused as to which one came first. I particularly liked the other random car sculptures strewn around the field. I really need no more commentary on this, a picture is worth a thousand words.

There is also an album of the Badlands, which really is an incredible sight to see. Some day I need to get back there and really hike through it.

Finally are my final shots from the rooftop of my Alamosa home. It is strange not seeing the mountains every day, but it is also wonderful to see real green and feel the life that is humidity (kind of like a rain forest thing).

I am happy to be home. I have no idea of where my journey will take me now. It becomes more internal I think (don't know how that can be), as I don't know if I could take another long period of time away from friends and family. There is goodness in the separation but betterness in the connections.

No comments: