Monday, January 12, 2009

Lessons Learned But Not Known

I feel like a new person. I feel like there is something fundamentally different in how I look at things. Thing is, I don't know why. I believe all the same things I used to. I still don't know what I want to do with the rest of my life. But I feel like there is something new inside me.

I no longer really worry about anything, or if I do the worry seems to go away quickly. I don't care that answers aren't jumping out at me. I don't really care if I find them or not. So maybe that's it for me. Coming here was a means of letting go. I think I have. I look forward to what each day will bring, and am not concerned with the outcomes.

I am enjoying the process of living more than I ever have. I use my hands and my mind doing the most mundane of tasks and am starting to enjoy it. Where ever this journey takes me, I believe I am willing to go.

Enjoy your life people. It is a remarkable quirk of nature that each of us has the ability to think, reason, love. The more I live life on a daily basis, the more I see the beauty in creation.

Thanks to my daughter for the header. She did a great job. Love you all and peace to the world. Remember when you hurt others you are only hurting yourself. We are all one.

No comments: